Sunday, January 17, 2010

Seattle Wedding Show

I just got back from the 2010 Seattle Wedding Show. I was a little hesitant about it, picturing swarms of crazy brides elbowing each other out of the way for cheap wedding dresses. But, since I am getting married this year, and I wanted to make some contacts for Vivid City, I decided I should go.

I was pleasantly surprised! I had a great time and got a lot of ideas for my wedding. Here are my top reasons to check out a wedding show when you are planning your big day:

1. Great vendors. We met vendors from all different areas: DJs, invitation designers, florists, tuxedo rentals, gift registries, caterers, and more.

2. Dresses. We saw a great fashion show, and were able to skim the racks of a lot of dresses. It was so great to see dresses on real people, in person, instead of just in wedding magazine ads.

3. Great deals. Many vendors give away great discounts at the show only. Make sure to pick up coupons and sign up for discounts wherever possible--weddings are expensive!

Don't get overwhelmed! Vivid City can help you navigate the confusing waters of wedding planning. Email us at info@vividcitymarketing.com

1 comment:

  1. Going to arrange a wedding show for my niece at one of event venue Chicago next week. Will be hiring wedding planners for the day. Thinking of showing all her pictures till now on occasion. Have to make her day wonderful.

    ReplyDelete